Friday, February 18, 2011

Yea .... Still Not Sure How I Got There .... XD!

Yea .... Still Not Sure How I Got There .... XD!
Yea .... Still Not Sure How I Got There .... XD! by ϟ AriesPrincess~Slyffindor ϟ on Polyvore.com

So i just cracked up, remembering one those crazy moments. ok so here it goes. so my bed is in the left corner of my room and on the other side of my room is my full-wall walking in closet. i go to be at night and in the morning i wake up by the closet, half my body is in the closet. i have no idea how i got there, but i really wanna what i dreamed that led me to such distance. i should also say my bed is pretty high, so i couldn't have fallen down, or maybe i did. i still haven't figured out how i got there.
Please comment on what you think!

BTW This Is The Set:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27995994


No comments: