Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Birthday Plan for April 12

My Birthday Plan for April 12
My Birthday Plan for April 12 by ϟ AriesPrincess~Slyffindor ϟ on Polyvore.com

I'll be 20, on April 12 and I already know I'm doing for my b-day.
No unlike the rest of the world, I've drank in my life and never gone to a club, i won't be doing it this year either.
What will i do?
I'm gonna tell my girlfriends to dress it up and bring all their make-ups, we are gonna give each other make overs, make silly faces and take pictures, since everyone will be dressed formally, we can have our own fashion show, my house is big enough for us to do a runway show in the dining room. lol and were just gonna dance the night away and just have a great night. to most people that sounds boring, but its only boring if you are boring, if you are fun and cool person, you can make everything fun!


No comments: